“Your Eid wishes were so much full of love and warmth, affection and joy that I am sure to have the best Eid of my life…. Thank You for your wishes and Eid Mubarak to you.” “With all my heart, I thank you for sending such lovely wishes to make my Eid so much more beautiful…. Happy Eid to you too.”
What is the reply of Eid Mubarak?
If someone says Eid Mubarak to you, it is polite to respond by saying ‘Khair Mubarak‘, which wishes goodwill on the person who greeted you. You could also say ‘JazakAllah Khair’ which means thank you, but literally translates as ‘May Allah reward you with goodness’.
Is it OK to say Happy Eid?
If you want to wish somebody ‘Happy Eid’ for Eid al-Adha this year, the traditional way would be to greet them ‘Eid Mubarak‘ Muslims around the world are commemorating Eid al-Adha, one of the holiest occasions in the Islamic calendar.
How do you say Happy Eid 2020?
To wish someone a happy Eid al-Adha, you can simply say “Eid Mubarak”, which means you are wishing them a “blessed Eid.”
How do you say thank you in different ways?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you appreciate someone through text?
Text Messages of Appreciation to Send to Friends
- You’re my best friend. …
- You’re the best friend a person could ever have. …
- I will always treasure your thoughtfulness and friendship. …
- I can never repay the gift of your friendship. …
- You have made my life so much more beautiful with your friendship.
How do you say thank you quote?
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. …
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” — …
- “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. …
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. …
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —
What is a good Eid greeting?
The proper response to Eid Mubarak is “Khair Mubarak”, which wishes goodness on the person who has greeted you. Happy Eid! During Eid, one of the most common things you’ll hear people say to one another is “Eid Mubarak!” This literally means “blessed Eid” and is a way of expressing celebration.
What do you say to someone celebrating Ramadan?
The most common greeting during Ramadan is Ramadan Mubarak (Rah-ma-dawn Moo-bar-ack). It essentially means “blessed Ramadan” or “happy Ramadan.”
How do you pronounce Eid?
‘Eid’ is pronounced ‘Eed’– as in the word feed.