Answering from personal experience. Allah can answer a yes or no to a question for a specific situation for a specific servant through Nature because He is God of Nature.
How do I get Allah answers?
So, let’s look the 3 ways that Allah answers your Dua
- You ask for something and Allah gives it to you immediately. Great, now recognize this and be grateful.
- You ask for something and Allah delays giving it to you. Don’t despair, be patient. Allah swt does this as He loves to draw you closer.
Is it a sin to question Allah?
It is not a sin to question the Quran because questioning and understanding the Quran is the only way to be guided by it. However, it is a sin to reject and disbelieve in the Quran after having access to it, which Allah will account for on the Day of Judgement.
Can you ask questions in Islam?
The verses do not prohibit Muslims from asking questions, or many questions in general, but rather warn Muslims from questioning their faith too much by asking thorny questions, because, apparently, this will open up the door for Satan’s temptations. Anyone can question the Qur’an, but not too much.
What makes Allah happy?
Allah smiles in sense happy(Allah swt is pure of smiling and any human feature or any form) when a husband wakes his wife who is deep in sleep by sprinkling water on her and both of them then pray tahajjud together.
What are the 7 biggest sins in Islam?
Some of the major or al-Kaba’ir sins in Islam are as follows:
- Taking or paying interest (riba);
- Consuming the property of an orphan;
- Lying about Allah and the Islamic prophet Muhammad;
- Turning back when the army advances (running from the battlefield);
- The unjust leader.
What are haram in Islam?
Haram – forbidden, unlawful. Haram is an Arabic term meaning “forbidden”. Acts that are haram are prohibited in the religious texts of the Quran and the Sunnah. … Animals which are commanded to kill such as mice, scorpions, snakes, are haram.
Do Muslims believe in God?
According to the Islamic statement of witness, or shahada, “There is no god but Allah”. Muslims believe he created the world in six days and sent prophets such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus, and lastly Muhammad, who called people to worship only him, rejecting idolatry and polytheism.
Why DUAS are not accepted?
1-The person is making a weak dua: This means that what is being asked is not acceptable. Or in other cases, it might be that he is not asking for it properly. A person might be committing a sin while making Dua. 2-The person who is making dua is weak: a weak person is one with weak iman.
How do you ask Allah for something you really want?
Tell God what you want or need and ask Him to provide that for you. Be specific about your request. Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him.
How do you ask dua to Allah?
Etiquettes of your dua:
- Start off with salawat on the prophet saw (Allahummasalli…) …
- Use Allah’s beautiful names to call Him. …
- Praise Allah as He deserves.
- Face the qiblah. …
- Raise your hands into the position of making dua.
- Have faith that your dua will be accepted and Allah will respond one way or another.