|Status change of languages|
|Urdu declared sole national language in Pakistan||1948|
Which is older Urdu or Hindi?
Urdu is not older than hindi. As hindi is the native language of hindustan, whereas urdu was developed by different language like persian, arabic, pashto etc. It came into existance in early mughal era.
Is Urdu Indian language?
Urdu language, member of the Indo-Aryan group within the Indo-European family of languages. Urdu is spoken as a first language by nearly 70 million people and as a second language by more than 100 million people, predominantly in Pakistan and India.
Why is Urdu so beautiful?
The sweetness of the language is the strong testimony for the reasons why urdu is the most beautiful language. The sweetness of the language is the strong testimony for the reasons why urdu is the most beautiful language. Urdu boasts of some of the most soulful words that you will ever hear. … Urdu is the language!
What is the old name of Urdu language?
From the 13th century until the end of the 18th century the language now known as Urdu was called Hindi, Hindavi, Hindustani, Dehlavi, Lahori, and Lashkari.
What is the first language on earth?
Dating back to at least 3500 BC, the oldest proof of written Sumerian was found in today’s Iraq, on an artifact known as the Kish Tablet. Thus, given this evidence, Sumerian can also be considered the first language in the world.
Which is the oldest language on earth?
Seven oldest surviving languages in the world.
- Tamil: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 300 BC. …
- Sanskrit: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 2000 BC. …
- Greek: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1500 BC. …
- Chinese: Origin (according to first appearance as script) – 1250 BC.
Which is best language in India?
Top 10 Most Popular Indian Languages
- Hindi. Hindi is officially the most popular language spoken across India. …
- Bengali. The second most widely spoken language after Hindi is none other than Bengali which is said to be spoken by approximately 8% of the entire population. …
Which language is the queen of India?
Kannada is the language that is regarded as the Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the Language Spoken in Karnataka, India. It is the mother of many languages.
Is Urdu a Pakistani language?
Urdu: Urdu is the national language of Pakistan. It is a mixture of Persian, Arabic and various local languages. It is similar to Hindi but written in Arabic script.
Is Urdu easier than Hindi?
Hindi tends to use Sanskrit based words and avoid Persian words. Similarly Urdu tends to do the vice versa. So the overall set of vocabulary got reduced for both the languages because of the virtual difference.
Which is the most beautiful language in the world?
The Beauty Of Languages
- Arabic language. Arabic is one of the most beautiful languages in the world. …
- English language. English is the most gorgeous language in the world. …
- Italian language. Italian is one of the most romantic languages in the world. …
- Welsh language. …
- Persian language.