|Sr. No.||Muslim Baby Boy Names.||Muslim Baby Boy Names with Meaning|
|1.||Ahmad||Meaning ‘much praised’.|
|3.||Badr||If you’re looking for some unique Muslim baby boy names, this one, meaning ‘full moon’, is a name you should definitely consider.|
|4.||Basheer||Bringer of good news|
What is the most beautiful name in Islam?
Here are some of the most beautiful names in the Arabic language.
- Aya. A widespread name with roots in many languages, Aya is given to girls. …
- Amal. A name given to girls, Amal is the Arabic word for “hope”. …
- Sami. Meaning “transcendent”, Sami is a name given to boys. …
- Dalia. …
- Karim. …
- Dounia. …
- Hadi. …
What are the top 50 Muslim boy names?
Muslim Boy Names, Popular Islamic Boy Names
- Aabid 3066. One who is a true worshipper of Allah.
- Abdul 631. Servant of God The name is of Arabic origin and is one of the most popular names.
- Anum 506. The Arabic origin name means ‘blessings of God’, ‘God’s favors upon humans’. …
- Asim 628. …
- Atqa 262. …
- Aynan 892.
Which name is famous in Muslim?
Popular Baby Names , origin Muslim
|Aa’idah||Name of a narrator of hadith||Muslim|
|Aaban||Name of the Angel||Muslim|
|Aabirah||Fleeting, transitory, ephemeral||Muslim|
What is a rich name?
English: nickname for a wealthy man (or perhaps in some cases an ironic nickname for a pauper), from Middle English, Old French riche ‘rich’, ‘wealthy’ (of Germanic origin, akin to Germanic ric ‘power(ful)’).
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What name means beautiful girl?
Bella (Latin, Greek, Portuguese origin) meaning “beautiful”, the name is associated with the famous American model, Bella Hadid.
What is a unique name for a girl?
If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it’s simple, pretty, and unique.
- Brigitta. …
- Charmaine. …
- Constance. …
- Geneviève. …
- Lorelei. …
- Lucinda. …
What name means love?
Sweetest Baby Names That Mean Love (With Meanings)
- Amadeus. Meaning: Latin name for lover of God.
- Amado. Meaning: Spanish name for loved.
- Amato. Meaning: Italian name for dearly loved; beloved.
- Amatus. Meaning: Roman name for beloved.
- Amias. Meaning: Latin name for loved.
- Amor. Meaning: Spanish name for love.
- Aziz. …
What are the top 10 boy names?
Top 1,000 Baby Boy Names of 2020
Can I name my son Isaac in Islam?
Isaac is mentioned fifteen times by name in the Quran, often with his father and his son, Jacob (Yaʿqūb). The Quran states that Abraham received “good tidings of Isaac, a prophet, of the righteous”, and that God blessed them both (37: 112). … And We blessed him and Isaac.
What is the Arabic name of beautiful girl?
Gamila. Gamila is a classic Arabic name, which means ‘gorgeous or beautiful. ‘
Who is the world best name?
Top Names Over the Last 100 Years
What is the most popular Arabic name?
These Arabic names are among the most popular in 2017
- Muhammad (No. …
- Ali (No. 123) Source: babycenter.com.
- Amir (No. 137) Source: babycenter.com.
- Omar (No. 147)
- Ahmad (No. 260) Source: babycenter.com.
- Ibrahim (No. 266) Source: babycenter.com.
- Yousef (No. 368) Source: babycenter.com.
- Khalil (No. 412) Source: babycenter.com.